Electronic Lock Tesa Assa Abloy i-Volution
When design and technology create something exclusive
MINIMALIST DESIGN AND CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
At TESA ASSA ABLOY, we innovate constantly to offer solutions adapted to the latest market requirements. As a result of this work, we present the i-volution electronic lock, created for those more demanding projects where minimalist design and cutting-edge technology are priority.
- The most advanced technology.
- Smartphone opening.
- Careful minimalistic design.
- Secure encrypted communications.
- Total wireless online control.
- A wide range of finishes and handles. A single platform, Tesa Hotel, and two systems: Read&Write or wireless online. Easily upgradable to wireless online model.
- Collect events stored on the locks.
- Battery status monitoring. - Access modification without lock updating.
- New user registration without lock updating.
- Express card cancellation.
FULL DOOR CONTROL Internal sensors that control doors left open, incorrectly closed and intrusion monitoring. Record of emergency cylinder openings.
IDENTIFICATION TECHNOLOGIES RFID:
MIFARE 14443A. Security: card information protected and encrypted.
Smartphone solution for opening the locks (BLE technology): Openow app.
Remote smartphone opening solution (internet): TESA HOTEL app.
- Identification technology: contactless Mifare Classic or ultralight 13.56MHz RFID chip. Blue and red operations LED. Buzzer for signal confirmation.
- Low battery signal (in real time over wireless system).
- Non-volatile memory (1000 openings).
- 30 time shifts.
- 20 status changes in operational mode (block, free access, etc.).
- 255 calendars, automatic DST.
- 1500 users. BATTERY MODULE - Three AAA alkaline batteries LR03 1.5V
- Estimated autonomy: 105,000 (wireless model) and 80,000 cycles (Read&Write model) or 3 years on standby approximately.
- Batteries easily changed, solely from inside the room, with no need to dismount the lock.
- Auto deadbolt: 2.54cm
– AAA norm. - The motorised clutch in the mortise lock activates the outside handle. When the lock is closed, the outside handle turns freely to prevent forcing.
- Panic function: On turning the inside handle, the door opens even when automatic bolt and electronic privacy are activated.
- May be installed on door widths of between 30 and 110mm.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Outside temperature between -20º and 70º. - Interior between 0ºC and 50ºC
- Fire: Lock certified fire-resistant for 60 minutes (RF60
– EN1634). - Certificates: CE (EMC, R&TTE) / ROHS, REACH, WEE / IP56 / EN 14846 / EN12209 / RF60