Electronic Lock Tesa Assa Abloy Donna Magnetic Stripe
Magnetic stripe identification technology: highly functional and flexible system. Cost effective and reliable because it provides all the necessary access control for all the hotel and cost effective because of the cost of the cards of magnetic stripe. Encrypted encoding of the data on the card. Possibility to encode ISO codes in the first and second track of the card to integrate it with other applications.
Lost cards can be easily and securely cancelled.
ELECTRONICAL AND MECHANICAL SECURITY in a classic format:
- Non volatile memory. Information is not lost when the battery is off or during the battery change process.
- Latch with 17 mm projection, therefore above maximum degree established by the EN UNE 12209 standard.
- Optional: ADB lock with automatic deadbolt projection: double security.
- The handle turns freely when access is not authorized.
- Optional: hidden or seen emergency cylinder.
- Optional: with keypad.
- EXTREME (optional): waterproof model capable of resisting all climatic conditions. The lock is protected by sealing joints; its parts come with an anticorrosion finish, tropicalized circuits, an internal draining system, CM, CR, PVD finishes, etc.
- Three-track ISO/ABA cards.
- Reading in track 3: tracks 1 and 2 free for other applications.
- Low coercitivity cards (300 Oërsted) or high coercitivity (4000 Oërsted).
- Deactivation mode by means of handle switch: the reading module detects the clutch action and it deactivates the motor.
- Low consumption
- Four 1,5V alkaline batteries like the LR6 AA.
- Estimated duration of the batteries: 3-4 years (30.000 cycles).
- Batteries easily changed without having to dismantle the lock.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Temperature: Between 0ºC and 65ºC with alkaline batteries.
- Fire: the Donna electronic lock is certified by the LICOF laboratory as fire resistant for 60 minutes (RF60).
- Standard width of the door from 35 to 110 mm.