Electronic Lock Tesa Assa Abloy Spy Design Dual
Design lock where the reader is independent from the handle and that combines the cost efficiency of the magnetic strip (guest cards) with the advantages of RFID proximity technology, making it possible to improve the management of staff activity. Operation mode: on-line (Wireless). Higher storage capacity and data protection. High data transmission speed compatible with NFC mobile phones. Security: the information is protected and encrypted. Integration with other hotel facilities. Reading and writing or wireless locks.
- The locks and the software communicate in real time, recording right away all the information stored in the locks:
- Staff's access schedule.
- Attempts of openings from non authorized users.
- Attempts of openings outside the schedules and shits, guest's accesses to hotel commodities.
- Remote report of locks with low battery level.
- Intrusion alarm.
- And updating in the moment any change made in the software's database:
- Giving access to users and guests.
- Denying access to users and guests.
- Remote opening of the door from the software.
- Remote activation of passage mode.
- Block/unblock of the doors.
- Time setting.
READING MODULE: MAGNETIC STRIPE
- Three-track ISO/ABA cards.
- Reading in track 3: tracks 1 and 2 free for other applications.
- Low coercitivity cards (300 Oërsted) or high coercitivity (4000 Oërsted).
- Deactivation mode by means of handle switch: the reading module detects the clutch action and it deactivates the motor. Low consumption.
READING MODULE: PROXIMITY
- Identification technology: read and write 13,56 MHz RFID contactless chip.
- Activation mode: The lock is activated without a previous contact. Low consumption.
- Reading distance: 10 mm with standard credentials.
- Three 1,5V alkaline batteries like the LR03 AAA.
- Estimated duration of the batteries: 2-3 years or 30.000 cycles.
- Batteries easily changed without having to dismantle the lock.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Temperature: Between 0ºC and 65ºC with alkaline batteries.
- Fire: The Spy Wireless lock is certified by the CIDEMCO laboratory as fire resistant for 90 minutes (RF90).
- Standard width of the door from 35 to 110 mm.