Electronic Lock Tesa Assa Abloy Spy
RFID PROXIMITY IDENTIFICATION TECHNOLOGY
Design lock where the reader is independent from the handle with RFID PROXIMITY 13,56 MHz identification technology: ISO 15693 and ISO 14443A (MIFARE). Operation mode: on-line (Wireless). Higher storage capacity and data protection. High data transmission speed compatible with NFC mobile phones. Security: the information is protected and encrypted. Integration with other hotel facilities. Reading and writing or wireless locks.
- The locks and the software communicate in real time, recording right away all the information stored in the locks:
- Staff's access schedule.
- Attempts of openings from non authorized
- Attempts of openings outside the schedules and shits, guest's accesses to hotel commodities.
- Remote report of locks with low battery level.
- Intrusion alarm.
- And updating in the moment any change made in the software's database:
- Giving access to users and guests.
- Denying access to users and guests.
- Remote opening of the door from the software.
- Remote activation of passage mode.
- Block/unblock of the doors.
- Time setting.
- Identification technology: read and write 13,56MHz RFID contactless chip.
- Activation mode: The lock is activated without a previous contact. Low consumption.
- Three 1,5V alkaline batteries like the LR03 AAA.
- Estimated duration: 3 years or 20.000 cycles
- Batteries easily changed without having to dismantle the lock.
- Humidity: Up to 85% without condensation.
- Temperature: Between 0ºC and 65ºC with alkaline batteries.
- Fire: The Spy electronic lock is certified by the CIDEMCO laboratory as fire resistant for 90 minutes (RF90).
- Standard width of the door from 35 to 110 mm.